Connect with us

Entertainment

Kyle Richards Rushed to the Hospital After Accidentally Walking into a Beehive – E! NEWS

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards was treated at a hospital after she accidentally walked into a beehive…

Published

on

Article feature image
ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Richards found herself in a scary situation this weekend when she was stung by bees after accidentally walking into their hive on her property.
The 52-year-old Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, who is allergic to their venom, shared security camera…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

Article feature image
Everything we know about Meghan Markle’s mysterious diamond pinky ring – Page Six
Article feature image
Drake Bell Breaks Silence After Pleading Guilty to Felony Child Endangerment – Hollywood Reporter
Article feature image
SpotemGottem Shot Multiple Times in Road Rage Shooting – Report – XXLMAG.COM